Vivien Fish Skin and Leather Tote
The perfect travel bag!
This handbag is made with the skins of the Pirarucu fish, the largest freshwater fish on the planet. They are found in the Amazon river. Before being used as leather, these fish were eaten by the local population and the skins were discarded. The scales are then trimmed, dyed and finished. Since each skin absorbs the dye differently, each handbag is unique and considered one-of-a-kind.
Cecy® Handbags are handcrafted by the most skilled artisans using the finest quality leather and materials. The styles reflect the classic beauty and elegance of the 1950s and 1960s, and, as a tribute to that era, each handbag is named for an iconic actress of that time. This handbag was made in the USA as a tribute to Vivien Leigh.
The Cecy® signature logo features a calla lily representing peace, and a heart at the center of the infinity sign symbolizing eternal love.
- Pirarucu fish skin exterior: Amazon River
- Leather handle and interior: Italy
- Peace and Love through Infinity signature brass logo: Italy
- Interior zipped pocket
- Two interior slit pockets for phone and glasses
- Attached lobster claw to hang keys
- 11” – 15” drop adjustable python handle
- 12”H x 14”W x 6”D
- Magnetic front closure
- Comes with matching card case and mask
- Handcrafted in USA